听 力 部 分
1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______
6. How’s the weather in Canada?
A. Rainy. B. Sunny. C. Windy.
7. What is Lucy doing?
A. Doing homework. B. Playing. C. Watching TV.
8. Where’s the picture?
A. It’s in a newspaper. B. It’s in a museum.
C. It’s on the table in Lisa’s room.
9. What is Zhang Manyu wearing?
A. Dress. B. Glasses. C. Jeans.
10. What did the man do last weekend?
A. Went camping. B. Went shopping. C. Went fishing.
11. Who did the man go with?
A. The woman. B. His friends. C. His parents.
12. What is the woman go od at?
A. Washing clothes. B. Making friends. C. Getting things cheaper.
13. Scott is ________.
A. listening to the talk show B. watching TV C. learning English
14. ________ is learning English.
A. Scott B. Dave C. Dave’s sister
15. Which one (哪一个) is right?
A. The talk show is boring. B. Scott wants to go to the movies.
C. Dave’s brother is learning math.
16. Ther e are six people in the family.
17. My father is a writer.
18. My mother works at home.
19. My grandparents don’t like watching TV.
20. My brother likes playing computer games.
21. When does Wang Ling get up on Wednesday?
A. At six. B. At seven. C. At eight.
22. What does Wang Ling have to do after school?
A. She plays with her friends. B. She cleans the classroom. C. She has to go home.
23. How long can Wang Ling watch TV in the evening?
A. Three hours. B. Two hours. C. One hour.
24. What does Wang Ling have to do in her room after dinner?
A. Play the guitar. B. Play the piano. C. Play the violin.
25. Which one (哪一个) is right?
A. Wang Ling walks to school. B. Wang Ling goes to bed at nine.
C. Wang Ling has to wash her clothes on weekends.
笔 试 部 分
26. —________ you play chess?
—Yes, I can.
A. Are B. Do C. Did D. Can
27. —What about ________ shopping on Sunday?
A. go B. goes C. going D. to go
28. Does Simon ________ after school?
A. walk home B. walk to home
C. go to hom北京哪家治癫痫最好e on foot D. go home on feet
29. —________ is the park?
—It’s on the right of the school.
A. Where B. What C. Why D. How
30. Could you go and ________ the new books for me?
A. take B. catch C. get D. put
31. —Do we need to buy some vegetables?
—Yes. Let’s buy some ________.
A. chicken and carrots B. cakes and apples
C. tomatoes and carrots D. noodles and pancake
32. —What size shoes do you want?
A. Small shoes B. Size 36 C. 36 size D. Big shoes
33. —What do you think of sleeping outside at night?
—________. I like it.
A. That sounds terrible B. It’s dark C. It sounds exciting D. It’s interested
34. He had to help his parents ________ on the farm on weekends.
A. work B. working C. works D. worked
35. —Does your son often have a good time ________ Friday night?
—No. My husband often makes him ________ a lot of homework.
A. on; does B. in; do C. on; do D. in; to do
36. —John, how do you like the game?
—Very exciting, but it ________ me a lot of time.
A. wants B. spends C. pays D. takes
37. —The party is beginning. Where is Lucy now?
—Oh, she can’t come. She ________ for a test at home.
A. studies B. study C. studied D. is studying
38. —Did Peter ________ to the movies?
—No, he went swimming.
A. goes B. go C. going D. went
39. Pandas are ________ cute animals, and they are also ________ clever.
A. a kind of; kind of B. kind of; a kind of
C. kind of; kind of D. a kind of; a kind of
40. The students usually need ________ sleep a night.
A. eight hours B. eight-hours C. eight-hour D. eight hour
41. —I d on’t like mutton ________ beef.
—I don’t like mutton, ________ I like beef a lot.
A. and; but B. and; and C. or; but D. or; and
42. It’s 11 o’clock. Please ________ our lunch.
A. ordering B. order C. to order D. orders
—He has big eyes and a small nose.
A. What does he look like B. What does he d o
C. How old is he D. How is he
44. Many people don’t like winter because they don’t like ________.
A. cold weather B. a cold weather C. weather cold D. cold weathers
45. —Don’t eat in class, Hu Lei!
—________, Miss Zhang.
A. Excuse me B. OK C. Yes D. Sorry
The parents have two boys. One is fourteen years old, the other is sixteen years old. One day the parents went on a trip for the weekend with friends. They left early 46 Friday morning, and left the boys at home. That evening the boys 47 their dad’s car to see a movie. They 48 a good time. After the movie 49 , they got back to the car. They saw a big hole (洞) at the 50 of the car. They w癫痫病的最佳治疗方法ere terrified (恐惧的) and asked someone to fix () the car. After that they drove it back 51 . Their parents came back on Sunday, but the boys didn’t tell them about the hole 52 they were too terrified. The father went out in his 53 . When he came back, he was 54 and said to the family, “Someo ne drove 55 the back of my car on Thursday and now it is fixed well!”
46. A. on B. in C. of D. with
47. A. got B. drove C. rode D. found
48. A. took B. visited C. had D. turned
49. A. stopped B. started C. moved D. finished
50. A. front B. back C. head D. middle
51. A. house B. home C. family D. farm
52. A. if B. so C. how D. because
53. A. car B. taxi C. boat D. shoes
54. A. worried B. interested C. surprised D. scared
55. A. out B. into C. up D. about
I work in a bank from Monday to Friday. My house is near a park and is about ten kilometers from my office. I usually go to work by train. I usually get up at 6:30 a.m. and take the train at 7:00 a.m. It usually takes me about thirty minut es to get to my office. The train is q uick and cheap. I am never late for work.
I am a student. My house is near a beautiful lake. My school is across from the lake. I can walk to school across a bridge. It takes me about thirty minutes. But I often go to school by boat, because it is more fun. It takes me about twenty minutes.
I’m a waiter. I work in a restaurant from Monday to Saturday. I often go to work by bus. It is about five kilometers from my house to the restaurant. It takes me about twenty-five minutes to go to work. Sometimes I am late for work because the traffic is very busy.
56. Anna usually arrives at her office at about ________.
A. 6:30 a.m. B. 7:00 a.m. C. 7:30 a.m. D. 8:00 a.m.
57. Joe often ________ to school.
A. takes a bus B. takes a train C. walks D. takes a boat
58. Molly lives about ________ kilometers from her working place.
A. five B. ten C. fifteen D. twenty
59. The underlined word traffic means ________ in Chinese.
A. 餐馆 B. 交通 C. 市场 D. 车站
60. Which of the following is TRUE? (下面哪一项是正确的)
A. Anna is sometimes late for work. B. Joe lives near a river.
C. Molly works five days a week.
D. Three of them go out by different means of transportation (交通方式).
Last week Johnny had a very busy weekend. On Saturday morning, he cleaned his room. That made his mother very happy. In the afternoon, he did his math homework. It was not difficult, so it only took him one hour to finish the homework. And in the evening, he went to visit his aunt with his parents. They had a big dinner there. The next morning, he went swimming after getting up. Usually he goes swimming twice a week. He loves it very much. After lunch he went to school playground and played football. That exercise makes h患上癫痫病会不会影响到孩子的智力呢？im in a good health. On Sunday evening, he watched TV for an hour at home and then put the books in his schoolbag for the next day.
61. What did Johnny do on Saturday morning?
A. He went shopping. B. He cleaned his room.
C. He did his homework. D. He went running.
62. What about Johnny’s math homework?
A. It was easy. B. It was difficult. C. It was too much. D. It was important.
63. Where was Johnny on Saturday evening?
A. At home. B. In his school. C. On the playground. D. At his aunt’s house.
64. What did Johnny do after lunch on Sunday?
A. He played basketball. B. He played football.
C. He went swimming. D. He had a rest.
65. How long did Johnny watch TV on Sunday evening?
A. Half an hour. B. One hour. C. Two hours. D. Three hours.
I had a summer camp with my classmates last year. Early in the morning, we gathered (集合) at the bus station. After saying goodbye to our parents, we got on the buses. It took us more than two hours to arrive at the campground (地). We got off the buses cheerfully. Laughing and shouting. We jumped and ran all over the place. It was the first time for us to be away from the parents. Some of us started to feel homesick (想家). However, when the night party and dances began, the homesickness was gone. The next day, everybody rushed to the boating class, hoping to b e at the head of the others. At first, my friends and I worked hard, but the boat wouldn’t listen to us and kept going round and round. Then the teacher taught us how to work together. After many tries, we did much better. Swimming class was my favorite. It was about the hottest time of a day and the best time to stay in the cool water. The swimming teacher was a funny man, and during (在…期间) the class he often made us laugh happily. During the week I learned a lot of new things and made many new friends. I also learned how to take care of myself.
66. They got to the campground ________.
A. on foot B. by bike C. by bus D. by plane
67. The campground was ________ from their homes.
A. quite near B. not far C. very long D. quite far
68. Why swimming class was the writer’s favorite?
A. Because it was good to stay in the cool water when the weather was hot.
B. Because the writer felt quite relaxed during the class.
C. Because the swimming teacher was interesting.
D. Because of all the above.
69. Which of the following is NOT true? (下面哪一项不是正确的)
A. It was teamwork to boat. B. They camped for a week.
C. Their homesickness lasted for long.
D. The children were happy to be away from Dad and Mum.
70. Which is the best title for the passage? (这篇文章的最佳标题是什么)
A. I Learnt a Lot. B. Boating and Swimming.
C. On the Campground. D. My First Summer Camp.
八、完成对话: 用适当的词补全对话, 将答案写在下面的横线上。(共10小题，计10分)
A: Hello, Steve. What are you 71 at home?<西安市治癫痫去哪家医院好/p>
B: I’m 72 TV with my parents.
A: Oh, are you watching the talk show?
B: Yes, we are. Are you watching it, too?
A: Yes, I think it’s very fun. What do you 73 of it?
B: It’s very interesting. I like it. Oh, Jeff, I want to go to the science 74 this afternoon. Can you go there with me?
A: Well , yesterday I 75 to the museum with my sister.
B: Really? Did you have 76 there?
A: No. And I don’t like it. Let’s go to the 77 this afternoon. I hear there is a new panda from Sichuan.
B: All right. How can we 78 there?
A: Let’s 79 a bus.
B: That sounds great. We’ll 80 at the bus stop. See you later.
A: See you.
71.__________ 72._________ 73.__________ 74.__________ 75.__________
76.__________ 77._________ 78.__________ 79.__________ 80.__________
I love the _______ air and ________.
Do you ________ the person _________ glasses?
You _________ _________ to stay at home.
Our English teacher asks us to _________ ________ English every day.
There we _________ ________ tents and made a fire to keep us warm and cook food on.
Hi, Julie! Let me tell you about my new house. ____________________________________
六、 46~50 ABCDB 51~55 BDACB
七、 56~60 CDABD 61~65 BADBB
八、 71. doing 72. watching 73. think 74. museum 75. went
(3) 评分时，应注意的主要内容为：内容要点; 应用词汇和语法结构的正确性; 上下文的连贯性以及语言的得体性。